We are looking for a qualified and experienced housekeeper for our staff.
We seek an honest and committed individual who can work in the team and receive instructions from supervisors. In addition, the ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the housekeeping field and be acquainted with the tools and equipment utilized on the job.
A Housekeeper can work on her own or in teams to maintain rooms. As Housekeeper, you are responsible for maintaining and cleaning your guest room, the public area, and other areas designated to the hotel. In addition, the Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that your hotel remains kept clean and safe for guests and that the hotel’s standards for cleanliness are maintained.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The most successful applicant is expected to complete the following tasks:
- Cleaning and sanitizing guest bedrooms and public areas
- making beds, rearranging linens and towels
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Restocking guest room amenities
- Monitoring maintenance issues to the supervisor
- Follow safety guidelines and regulations.
- Other related tasks, when required
Required Skills and Qualifications
The best candidate for this position must
- are known for their work ethics
- be able to function effectively be able to work effectively in a group
- Have experience in housekeeping or an associated field
- have the ability to move weighty materials
- You must have attained a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have the legal authority to work legally in Canada (work visa)
A Housekeeper must have robust physical endurance and the ability to carry large objects. You’ll also have to be competent to work in different weather conditions and be capable of standing for long duration of time. Also, you must have strong communication skills and be a good team player.
Salary Expectations and Benefits
The expected salary for this position is $15 to $20 per hour.
In addition to our reasonable hourly fee, we provide a full benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance.
We also offer opportunities to advance and encourage all our employees to pursue further studies and training to improve their career.
How to Apply
For those interested in the Housekeeper job opening, You can use the link to submit an application directly on the company’s website or send your CV and cover letter to the email address on the website.
Being a housekeeper can be an arduous but rewarding profession. You’ll be part of an organization that is responsible for making sure the hotel is spotless and safe for guests. You’ll also be able to improve your communication and organizational skills when working in a hectic working environment. If you’re a person with a lot of drive and are looking to make a move in the field of housekeeping, we invite you to apply below for the position.